Toronto Branch KMI Brokers located in Bloor West is seeking an experienced Personal/Commercial Lines Sales Broker. We offer a professional atmosphere, a competitive salary and excellent benefit package. If you have a positive attitude and high level of energy, with the the ability to work in an environment that is fast pace and highly professional we look forward to your response.
- Provide new and existing clients with exceptional service, professional advise, accurate quotes with the market that best suits their needs.
- Developing a business and prospect marketing plan to encourage new sales development.
- Respond to company and or client concerns/inquires in a timely and professional manner.
- Analyzes client coverages, exposures and loss experiences to determine risk requirements.
- Prepares submissions to markets with responsibility for correspondence and negotiations with underwriters.
- Fully completing all applicable documentation with accuracy upon closing date.
- Reviews policy wordings and other documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Assists in collection of Accounts Receivables while adhering to management standards.
- other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- College Diploma or University Degree or equivalent work experience.
- RIBO License minimum 3 years experience in Personal Insurance.
- Previous experience processing high volume transactional personal accounts.
- High level of computer skills, and proficient in PowerBroker and Compuquote.
- Strong accoount support experience, organizational skills, customer focused and responsive
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment with opportunity for advancement and growth.
Kindly forward our resume via email to email@example.com.
Please note, only qualified candidate will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in thes excellent growth opportunity.