We put people first
Gore Mutual was founded on the spirit of innovation and collaboration. Genuine personal service is at the heart of everything we do. We take pride in our ability to create an environment where employees can develop and grow, both personally and professionally. Our outlook is positive, bold, and bright.
The ClaimCare Advisor, Accident Benefits is responsible for the investigation, evaluation, negotiation and settlement of minor to moderate telephone accident benefit claims while maintaining a high level of customer service.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum one-year claims handling experience
- Accident Benefits claims handling experience an asset
- University or College degree or equivalent experience
- CIP designation or working towards achieving it
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications is required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service
- Good organizational and time management abilities
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
If you are interested in joining our talented team, please apply online: https://www.goremutual.ca/workhere/