Our client is looking for a tech savvy insurance professional to join their growing team as their next Digital Marketing Agent. This role will be multifaceted and will consist of handling insurance requests and inquires in addition to contributing to our client’s online presence. Working with social media, search engines, and some traditional media the Digital Marketing Agent will create ads and run related campaigns to increase the companies brand recognition.
- Answering any incoming insurance questions from clients or potential customers
- Writing blog posts
- Creating and scheduling organic social media content and posts for Linked-In, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.
- Managing Facebook business and Facebook advertising, creating ads and monitoring performance. Monitoring replies and public posts.
- Updating WordPress website and webpage content as needed. Creating landing pages.
- Creating ads, monitoring their performance and keywords on Google and YouTube.
- Monitoring Google Analytics and performance of website and advertising
- Reviewing website user tracking software and results.
- Direct mailing with MailChimp. Set up and review email campaigns.
- Contacting media for coverage
Our client is a Canadian company that focuses on niche insurance and periphery products. They are an online based company and attract their clients by offering unique coverages in a very accessible way. Their innovative staff leverage technology to provide their clients with industry leading service with outside the box solutions. They are a growing company in a rapidly expanding field of insurance.
You are a computer wizard who likes working with data and analyzing trends. You have an insurance background and are eager to apply the entirety of your skill set to a job. Working in a growing company excites you and you are interested in how the insurance industry is changing as we head into the future. You are a quick learner and you embrace challenges whole heartedly.
- A Level 1 General Insurance License is mandatory
- Experience with SEO, Google Adwords, Facebook ads, Instagram ads etc…
- Strong ability to work with and analyze data
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Work well independently
- Excellent presentation skills
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com.