At FENA we believe that a great employee contains our core values and focus – To give our clients friendly and personal service while ensuring their families and possessions are protected when “Stuff happens!”. Founded in 2006, FENA Insurance Solutions Inc. has become a leading property and casualty insurance brokerage in the region.
We are looking to hire goal oriented CSRs with two or more years’ experience for both our personal and commercial lines to help give our clients the best experience possible. We offer competitive wages, benefits and a positive work environment.
Along with a positive outlook the individuals that join our team are responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
- Create a positive client experience by understanding and meeting the customers’ needs
- Processing and reviewing renewal / endorsements / re-marketing
- Assist clients through the claims process
- Deliver excellent service by responding to all client inquiries accurately and efficiently
- Contribute to team success by consistently leveraging knowledge and sharing best practices
- Building relationships in a dynamic culture with insurers and underwriters
Qualifications and Experience:
- RIBO License is required
- Minimum of 2 years insurance industry experience
- Highly developed customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision