Gore Mutual was founded on the spirit of innovation and collaboration. Genuine personal service is at the heart of everything we do. We take pride in our ability to create an environment where employees can develop and grow, both personally and professionally. Our outlook is positive, bold, and bright.
As a Claims Advisor, Property, you’ll make a difference by helping people who are facing the hardship of loss and misfortune. You’ll work by phone to investigate and adjust straightforward to moderate severity property losses. You’ll also be responsible for responding to claim inquiries, posting adequate reserves, reviewing estimates, managing vendors, maintaining files, and providing first class customer service. It’s a big responsibility that is just as rewarding as it is demanding.
- One-year adjusting experience preferred
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience required
- CIP designation acquired or actively pursuing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision
- Ability to multi-task between a variety of tasks, projects, and deadlines
If you are interested in joining our talented team, please apply online: https://www.goremutual.ca/workhere/