Overview of Position:
HUB Financial’s vision is to be everywhere risks exists - today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
HUB Financial is growing and looking for a Director, Business Development to drive growth in an assigned Region by promoting HUB Financial’s suite of tools, training and services. The Director, Business Development will act as an ambassador to existing HUB Financial Advisors, Advisors not currently using HUB Financial and candidates seeking a career change currently working in other industries. This role is ideal for someone with a strong entrepreneurial mind-set with established networks as they will focus on new business growth by uncovering opportunities to help existing HUB advisors as well as foster growth through new relationships with advisors not currently using HUB Financial.
* Help existing HUB Financial advisors grow their business through Know Your Broker (KYB) meetings designed to uncover new opportunities for training, support or resources.
* Coordinate with Broker Development Specialists (BDS) the delivery of newly uncovered training and support opportunities.
* Grow new relationships with experienced advisors who are not using HUB Financial.
* Bring new advisors into the financial services business through promotion of HUB Financial’s Apprentice Program.
* Promote recruitment amongst the assigned marketing team and advisor base.
* Manage the vetting and selection of new HUB Financial advisors in the assigned region.
* Increase the amount of HUB Partnerships by motivating existing HUB Financial advisors to consolidate all carrier contracts with HUB Financial.
* Encourage advisor participation and engagement with HUB Financial’s Masterworks programs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Business Administration or Commerce
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the life insurance or investment industry.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to diverse audiences (written and verbal).
* Ability to work efficiently and effectively, utilizing good time management skills.
* Strong desire to keep up with competition and trends in the life insurance industry.
* CFP or CLU Designation or in progress
* Strong sales and new business development planning experience
* Strong established networks in the life insurance and investment industry.
* 50% office, 50% outbound meetings with clients and prospects.
HUB Financial Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of HUB International - a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services through offices located across the United States and Canada. HUB International is ranked among the top insurance brokerages in the world.
Please apply online: http://bit.ly/2Z7fS7x