Our client is looking to add a servicing and processing focused Commercial Account Manager who enjoys being a team player. Reviewing and renewals will be the main focus of this position. The successful candidate will be the backbone of the team that they are joining. This position is for someone who genuinely enjoys a processing and servicing role.
- Review of all small business policy renewals, endorsements, statements of accounts and memos from insurers for accuracy, saving and updating our system.
- Invoicing and creating client letters
- Creating/updating schedules and certificates of insurance
- Payment reminders (via email or phone call)
- Claim follow-up with insurers for update status report or closing notices
- Uploading certificates into ISNetworld
- Processing online endorsement changes for drivers
- Requesting MVR/Auto-Plus reports
- Managing in-house bordereaux programs
About the Company:
Our client is an Alberta based brokerage that deals mostly in commercial insurance but does have a personal lines component as well. They have thrived by providing Alberta based businesses with Alberta centered expert advice. Their extremely low turnover rate is a testament to not only the appreciation they show their employees but their keen eye for bringing on talent that fits into their culture. This truly is an opportunity to join a premier employer!
You are a team player who is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. You do your best work when in a team environment with open communication.
- Level 1 licensed or willing to obtain licensing within 3 months.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Pleasant to work with, a team-player, confident and not afraid to speak with clients regarding payments or general inquires (this would be for backup support)
- Proficient in Word & Excel
- Preferably someone who enjoys the backend work to strengthen our team and desires a long-term position to become the backbone for the team.
- Insurance experience is appreciated but not crucial. If inexperienced, you must be a fast-learner, proactive and not afraid to dig to find answers or solutions.
Finding and assessing great people for the insurance industry is what we at DGA do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-952-5077 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.