Our client is looking for an experienced energy insurance professional who specializes in maintaining excellent relationships with their clients. As the Senior Account Executive you will work with a small team to ensure that all of the clients' risk management needs are addressed. This role will challenge the successful candidate with a wide range of large complex risk. Additionally, in this senior position there is an expectation that you will help contribute to the overall improvement of the company.
- Create meaningful and trust-based relationships with clients across the globe
- Engage with clients and their operations to help them build a risk strategy that fits with their business strategy
- Establish and grow a network of in industry and out of industry contacts to help create opportunities
- Work with other senior staff to implement positive changes to help the firm stay ahead of the curve
- Coach and mentor junior staff members
- Ensure that all of the clients’ questions, concerns, and requests are responded to in a timely manner
About The Employer:
Our client is an energy focused broker that provide their clients with comprehensive risk management services. Overtime they have expanded their horizons to include many related industries. You get what you put in with this firm. They emphasize a team atmosphere that enables them to surpass their competition in their ability to provide service for their clients.
You are a seasoned energy insurance professional capable of making the final call on tough decisions. You are experienced in the industries on the periphery of insurance and eager to apply your wide ranging skill set. You enjoy working in the insurance industry and have an increasingly large network and enjoy engaging in industry events.
- Level 2 Alberta Insurance License
- 10+ years’ experience in the insurance industry with experience in a wide range risk
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com.