The Customer Service Representative will provide existing clients with professional advice and exceptional service. Candidates must be able to maintain knowledge of current underwriting rules and product knowledge for a large variety of Insurance Companies. CSR must be able to build and maintain relationships with existing book of business.
Skills & Experience Include:
- RIBO licensed
- Prior personal lines experience
- Post- secondary school education
- Experience with Power Broker, Compu-quote and Company Portals
- Proficient in MS Word and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and follow-up on uncompleted tasks in a timely manner
- Preparing pink slips, binders, certificate of insurance, processing endorsements on Power Broker and Company Portals
- Self- motivated and resourceful with sound problem solving skills
Other Important Considerations:
- Hours are Monday to Friday 9:00 to 5:00
- Salary position
Insuranceland is a fast growing Home/Auto and Commercial Insurance Brokerage. We are looking for dynamic individuals who enjoy working and helping people. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, please submit your resume by emailing Sophie@insuranceland.ca.