Our client is in expansion mode and they are looking to add a new Personal Lines Broker. The successful candidate will be joining the Business Service Unit. If the candidate is successful in handling those responsibilities the opportunity to manage their own book of business is on the table. This role is for an experienced insurance professional who is ready to hit the ground running.
- Assist business service unit with servicing and processing duties
- Cross-selling of suitable products to clients
- Renewing and reviewing existing policies
- Navigating company portals to locate and obtain information
- Assist clients with any questions or concerns
- Increase knowledge on many different insurance company’s products and packages
Our client is a Calgary based brokerage with a trusted history in both personal and commercial lines insurance. They have access to all the major insurance markets. The effect that technology will have on the industry for years to come is not lost on our client and they are working hard to stay ahead of the curve. Working for a midsize company means you have direct contact with all levels of the business which is great for increasing overall industry comprehension.
You are a motivated insurance professional whose work speaks for itself. You enjoy working in personal lines and you want to work for a firm that values your work. Customer service is important to you and you provide to your clients as if they were your neighbours.
- 3 years’ experience in personal lines insurance
- Level 1 General Insurance License is mandatory
- Level 2 General Insurance License is an asset
- Ability to work proficiently with technology
- Experience using either EPIC and/or Compu Quote
- Experience in the following companies' portals: Intact, Aviva, Economical and Wawanesa
- Sales and service aptitude and experience
- Maintaining a commitment to excellent customer service
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.