Organized. Quick. Sponge. If these are some of the words other people use to describe you, then we want to talk to you today. Working with the sales and broking team in planning, gathering and compiling of necessary information on new and renewal business, CSAs play an essential role in providing support in many aspects of the brokerage. The successful candidate will be exposed to a wide variety of clients and businesses which will give them the solid foundation upon which they can build their career as an insurance professional.
- Assist in preparation of marketing submissions and proposals. Update broker management and CRM systems and prepare necessary renewal/new business documentation including cover note(s), invoices, letters and certificates.
- Follow-up process and review of final policy documentation.
- Respond to client inquiries, certificate and policy change requests.
- Process mid-term change requests.
- Resolve accounting issues and discrepancies.
- Claims administration as required.
- Market a selection of accounts independently.
- Negotiate favorable renewal terms with Insurance Companies and present to Client Executives.
- Prepare reports as required.
- Level I British Columbia General Insurance Licence.
- Strong desire to learn
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, paper-light environment
- Very comfortable with technology.
- Even-keeled personality and a sense of humour
Nice to haves:
- Keal SigXP or similar BMS systems
- PolicyWorks or similar Commercial-Lines Marketing Management systems
- Salesforce or other CRM systems experience
- Level 1 General Insurance License
- Post Secondary Diploma or higher, preferably with Business concentration
- Working towards CAIB or CIP
- Graduates of BCIT’s General Insurance & Risk Management Program or similar post-secondary insurance program preferred
Ready for your career to take off?
Apply today - excelriskbc.ca/careers