Commercial Client Executives to service the Metro Vancouver area.
Partnering with the right brokerage can open the door to unlimited income potential. If you’re not already earning over $250,000 / year in commissions, let us show you how – not by working harder, but by working smarter.
Driven. Entrepreneurial. Well-connected. If these are some of the words other people use to describe you, then we want to talk to you today. We’re looking for true insurance professionals looking to build their book of business with one of the top Commercial Lines-focused brokerages in Canada. With unparalleled market access not only in Canada but worldwide through our partnership in Assurex Global, joining the team at Excel means joining the largest independent insurance broker group on the planet. With training and sales support custom-tailored to your specific needs, together we’ll elevate your book of business to heights you never dreamed possible. Partnership Track opportunities available to the right individuals.
You are an experienced insurance professional with a minimum of 5 years in commercial insurance. Connecting with people and building new relationships is your strength. You also have an understanding that in your role as a Producer, you get paid for what you know and life-long learning is key to your continued success.
- Level II British Columbia Insurance Licence.
- A minimum of 5 years commercial broking experience.
- Broad knowledge of all lines of insurance coverage.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple files simultaneously.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, paper-light environment
- Very comfortable with technology.
- Intermediate-level MS Word and Excel skills
- Gregarious personality and sense of humour
- Ability to work independently from wherever you have internet connection – from home, at the office, at Starbucks or on the golf course
Nice to haves:
- Have developed specialized knowledge and experience in niche market segments
- Keal SigXP experience
- Salesforce or other CRM systems experience
- Influencer status on social media platforms
- CAIB or CIP (or working towards)
- Graduates of BCIT’s General Insurance & Risk Management Program or similar post-secondary insurance program preferred
Ready for your career to take off?
Apply today - excelriskbc.ca/careers