Customer Service Broker, Personal Insurance
Since 1975 Cambridge Insurance has been serving the community with our insurance expertise for over two generations. We are a leading insurance brokerage in the Cambridge community and surrounding areas.
We are looking for an experienced, Customer Service Broker to act as a trusted advisor, responsible for enhancing our clients’ insurance experience to join our team.
- Focus on client retention by providing courteous and efficient service to our customers;
- Respond promptly and professionally to all incoming service calls and all related activity by providing information on insurance products, coverages and premiums;
- Strong technical knowledge of personal insurance products and underwriting standards;
- Minimum of two years experience in customer service;
- Good knowledge of various rating and processing tools including Powerbroker
- High sense of urgency with strong attention to detail and outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Embrace ongoing knowledge development through continuing education;
- RIBO licensed;
- CIP or CAIB graduate or working towards achieving these designations.
Competitive compensation and benefits package provided. Cambridge Insurance Brokers Ltd. strive to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Upon individual request, we will endeavor to remove any barrier to the recruitment and selection processes and provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.