Are you looking to join an expanding team in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? We are looking for innovative and energetic Software Engineers of all levels to join our Information Services Software Engineering team.
Reporting to the Principal Software Engineer, our Software Engineers provide explicit value to our customers through the creative exercise of establishing and evolving software. As a member of our growing team, you will work within a cross-functional agile squad, leveraging modern engineering practices and technologies.
The requirements for this role include:
- Post-Secondary diploma, degree or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with cloud-native application architecture, including proficiency with Docker, Kubernetes, and CI/CD platforms
- Demonstrated experience writing and maintaining REST-based microservices
- Familiarity with public cloud-based environments (Microsoft Azure) and underlying platforms including Windows and Linux
- Experience with the Software Development Lifecycle and agile methodology
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to effectively articulate and communicate technical vision, possibilities, and outcomes across all levels in the organization
If you are interested in joining our talented team, please apply online: https://www.goremutual.ca/workhere/