Commercial Lines Account Manager, Real Estate
based downtown Toronto
Join a growing Team
Your knowledge and experience in commercial insurance combined with your attention to detail and customer service focus are the keys to success in the role of Commercial Lines Account Manager.
- Focusing on retaining and growing existing portfolios.
- Supporting Account team by researching and analyzing client coverage trends and identifying areas of risk and opportunities along with solutions.
- Managing renewal list distribution within Practice on all codes
- Establishing and maintain relationships with underwriters
- Providing suggestions for continuous improvements in workflows and procedures for sales and service.
- Effective client management.
- Participating in industry networking functions, training and professional development courses to enhance skills and industry knowledge.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in commercial insurance
- CIP or CAIB Designation desired
- RIBO Licensed
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Experience in Epic or equivalent insurance broker management systems
- Established relationships with Underwriters desired
- Strong organizational, time and client management skills
- Proactive and customer focused approach
- Strong initiative and follow up skills
- Knowledge of diverse commercial risks and emerging insurance trends
- Resourceful researching skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management and analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills are also required.
If interested in this opporutnity please contact Antonella Leone via email at email@example.com or call at 416-868-6711 x 226.