Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Based downtown Toronto
MUST BE FRENCH BILINGUAL
Join a winning team
- Responding to customer inquiries about our products. This includes taking telephone calls, responding to emails, and using the online chat function to chat with our customers.
- Resolving any problems that the customer has, providing first call resolution because you actually care and want to help them.
- Collaborating with other departments, as needed, in order to resolve customer problems quickly and provide a timely response back to the customer.
- Continuous learning about our products because no matter how much training you receive , there is still so much to learn in order to provide impeccable customer service to our customers.
- Adherence to quality assurance measures, such as call monitoring and feedback from customer surveys to ensure quality service is being provided. We also look at other metrics but these are the most important to us since they impact the customer experience.
Your Skills and Experience:
- It helps if you’ve done this before, so if you have one year or more of experience in customer service where you were known to be a top producer and left a trail of smiling, happy customers, we want to speak to you! If you have but, for less than a year, then it’s probably best if you get more experience. We will still be here when you are ready.
- We want people that don’t think working in customer service is anything less than an amazing job, that it is an extremely important part of a company’s success and is a highly respected role.
- We believe in education so, you must have a post-secondary education in the form of a college diploma or university degree.
- You may already possess a Property and Casualty (P&C) agent license(s) or are willing to pursue it with paid training. You also must be willing to keep up with your annual licensing requirements either through continuing education or CIP courses.
- Previous experience working in an inbound call centre and/or retail store would be considered a bonus. It would be considered a plus if you have experience supporting an online, digital company.
- We use computers and other technology to do our jobs. You have to be comfortable with various forms of technology (even be pretty good at it) and be web-savvy too.
- A lot changes around here and there is a lot to learn so, you must have a proven ability to shift and pivot as the business requires.
- You need to be skilled at de-escalating customer’s concerns and problem solving to reach a resolution.
If interested in this opportunity please contact Antonella Leone at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at 416-868-6711 x 226