Haas Insurance Group is a small family-owned insurance brokerage. Which means we’re not just looking to hire an employee, we’re looking adopt a family member of sorts. Here, it’s not just about how we treat our customers, but how we treat each other.
We’ve been pretty successful at doing that, in and around London, for more than 37 years now and enjoy strong, long-standing associations with many insurance companies here. Internally and externally, it’s all about relationships. Treating each other right. Our success is as a result of teamwork, a true dedication to customer service. And, understanding life is short, having a good time getting there.
- Salaried personal lines and small commercial package customer service broker
- Respond to incoming calls and service customer needs
- Improve customer retention by providing exceptional service
- Help customers with billing related questions as well as changes to their policies
- Offer insurance advice, process changes, and enter the changes into the insurance system
- Give claims advice to clients, report claims, follow up on claims
- Provide quotes and sign up new clients as well as cross sell existing accounts
- RIBO License preferred and/or general insurance experience
- Minimum 2 years general insurance industry work experience
- Strong customer service skills are imperative
- Sales skills are an asset.
- Ability to foster effective working relationships and build collaborative partnerships with co-workers
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills with MS Word, Excel, and Gmail
- Self-motivated with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
Thanks for reading. And if your skills match our requirements, this just might be a great opportunity for you.
But please note that you’ll only be contacted if your application goes through to the interview process. Thanks.