Supports Account Managers, Account Directors and other senior commercial lines staff in the administrative aspects of client service.
- Bond preparation and administration.
- Prepare insurance certificates and liability slips.
- Faxing, filing, photocopying and any other administrative support when required.
- Claim processing and maintenance of claim information.
- Maintain department expiry lists.
- Prepares new business and renewal proposals upon direction from an Account Manager.
- Policy billings on management system.
- Assist with accounting discrepancies on client accounts.
- Various projects and tasks as directed.
- High School Diploma
- RIBO License perferred or willing to obtain within 3 months
- Community College or University Degree as asset
Experience & Skills
- Exceptional MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Previous experience and comfort level using other software/databases
- Strong organizations skills with the ability to re-prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Experience with and understanding of Agency Manager (TAM) system
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
At Baird MacGregor & Hargraft, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We are committed to providing accommodation to persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation during the recruitment or interview process, we will work with you to accommodate your needs.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
Please email your resume confidentially to Janice MacEachern-Vila at email@example.com.