As a future-forward company, we continually strive to reinvent our business in unexpected ways. Our employees play a huge role in this. Are you looking to join an expanding team in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? We are looking for an energetic and results-driven individual to help our Marketing team.
The marketing and communications writer plays a vital role to the delivery of the overall marketing, communications and digital strategy. This person will focus on writing for marketing communications including the website, social media, marketing campaign deliverables and our Go Magazine publication (www.goremutual.ca/gomag).
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role is ideal for an organized go-getter who has a flare for corporate communications and is passionate about enhancing the brand experience.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A great creative and technical writer – you excel at adding clarity and a friendly voice to complicated products and processes. You understand the importance of adapting your writing style for the channel and the audience.
- A natural storyteller - you can see past the technical details to create a narrative that resonates with the reader.
- Open-minded team player – we work collaboratively, and we need all team members to value open communication and input from stakeholders. You’re able to work collaboratively with the other Marketing team members and other stakeholders from across the business.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in corporate writing, experience in financial services would be an asset
- University or college graduate in marketing or equivalent experience and training in a related field
- High proficiency with computer applications including a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with WordPress is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to handle a variety of assignments and deadlines simultaneously
If you are interested in joining our creative and fun team, please apply online: https://www.goremutual.ca/workhere/