Our Commercial Auto team puts customers first. They are constantly looking for ways to help our broker partners serve their clients better. This means delivering genuine personal service and understanding the needs of our customers and their business.
As a Commercial Underwriter in our Auto team, you will help our brokers and customers by creating unique and tailored solutions that manage the risk of our everchanging business world. You’ll have the chance to refine your commercial underwriting skills in an environment that recognizes performance and care for our customers.
- Assessing and evaluating non-fleet auto risks for new business and renewals
- Developing and maintaining strong broker relationships
- Conducting Broker training and marketing seminars as needed
- Applying effective pricing and underwriting in accordance with Company guidelines and personal underwriting authority limits
- Generating new business and providing quality customer service to assigned brokers
- Commercial Auto underwriting experience required
- University degree, college diploma or equivalent experience
- CIP designation or in the process of achieving it
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Proficient skills with computer applications including a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task between a variety of tasks and deadlines
If you are interested in joining our unqiue and talented team, please apply on our website: https://www.goremutual.ca/workhere/