Our client has instructed us to find a positive and team oriented Account Manager to join their Large Commercial department. They are tired of seeing underappreciated employees propping up insurance firms that are more focused on the bottom line than the wellbeing of their employees. If you are an experienced Commercial Account Manager who can hit the ground running then this could be a chance to finally receive the recognition you deserve. Our client hires the best because they understand that the company is only as good as the sum of its parts.
- Handle applications as well as receive and process existing clients requests
- Work with another Account Manager to help service an Account Executive’s book of business
- Review certifications of insurance, endorsements and other work completed by the support staff
- Collaborate with other members of the office to maximize the efficient use of resources
- Prepare documents and necessary information for renewals
- Respond to any client or producer inquiries
- Keep all client files up to date
Our client is one of the most well respected and revered insurance institutions in the world. Their reputation was earned through hard work, attention to detail and their high standards for employees. They treat their employees extremely well, but do so with the understanding that you have their back just as much as they have yours. They are one of the largest brokerages in the world and they have a significant international presence.
You have worked hard to get where you are. You focus on your relationships in the work space, and whether it be with coworkers, business partners, or clients you always make sure there is a clear understanding of one another. To ensure that you are holding up your end of the bargain you are sure to stay on top of your busy workload without sacrificing attention to detail.
- Level 2 Insurance License
- 3 years of commercial insurance experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Member of or currently working towards the C.I.P. or CAIB designation
- Able to work well within a team
- Effective organizational, time, and client management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to Katie@dgacareers.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.