This salaried position is ideal for someone who enjoys providing full service to our Personal Lines clients. This individual will work within a unit of professionals – each assigned a portfolio of accounts. You will work with our producers, our insuring partners and your assigned portfolio of clients handling renewals, endorsements, assessing risk exposures, providing recommendations for a suitable insurance program, guiding them through claims, preparing applications and proposals, etc. Suitable candidates should have a solid base of insurance technical knowledge that will enable them to provide the best insurance program and professional expertise for our clients.
- 5+ years Personal Lines experience
- RIBO Licence required; and other industry designations such as CAIB, CIP, etc. would be considered an asset
- A team player with a strong work ethic
- Excellent negotiation, organizational, interpersonal, presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Proven sales ability to round-out accounts
- An unwavering commitment to delivering professionalism and expertise to our clients
- Computer proficiency in MS Office products such as Word, and experience with The Agency Manager (TAM) would be considered an asset
Interested candidates, please contact Otis Wong at email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, please feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner