This salaried position is ideal for someone who enjoys providing full service to our Personal Lines clients. This individual will work within a unit of professionals – each assigned a portfolio of accounts. You will work with our producers, our insuring partners and your assigned portfolio of clients handling renewals, endorsements, assessing risk exposures, providing recommendations for a suitable insurance program, guiding them through claims, preparing applications and proposals, etc. Suitable candidates should have a solid base of insurance technical knowledge that will enable them to provide the best insurance program and professional expertise for our clients.
- 5+ years Personal Lines experience
- RIBO Licence required; and other industry designations such as CAIB, CIP, etc. would be considered an asset
- A team player with a strong work ethic
- Excellent negotiation, organizational, interpersonal, presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Proven sales ability to round-out accounts
- An unwavering commitment to delivering professionalism and expertise to our clients
- Computer proficiency in MS Office products such as Word, and experience with The Agency Manager (TAM) would be considered an asset
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please contact Otis Wong at 416-868-6711 ext 234 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, please feel free to ask them about this position.