Job title:Commercial Lines Account Manager
Description: We are looking for a Commercial Lines Account Manager with a terrific work ethic who provides exceptional customer service. We need an Account Manager that is detail oriented, organized and can work both independently and within a team to build and maintain professional relationships with both clients and insurers.
- Manage day to day service required by clients in a timely and organized manner including updating insurance companies with any changes being made to a policy, review of policy documentation and/or endorsements for accuracy, invoicing, reporting and following up on claims.
- Prepare new and renewal insurance submissions, proposals and other supporting documentation for clients
- Ensure that all abeyances are properly managed to ensure clients receive documentation and other information on a timely basis
- Collection of outstanding account receivables
- Thoroughly document all client and underwriter communications
- Staying positive and seeking outcomes that make sense for the business and the client
- 5 Years Commercial Account Manager Experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience with TAM an asset
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize client needs
- Able to work well individually and in a team environment
- Monitor and meet all RIBO continuing education requirements
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Commercial Lines Insurance
- RIBO Licence in good standing
- C.A.I.B and/or C.I.P Designation or demonstrated progress towards attaining certification an asset
Tredd provides an unparalleled level of service, combining outstanding coverage, responsive service and the best pricing. We are always working, to give our clients the competitive edge. Today, we serve a broad range of needs in a broad range of areas. With offices in both Eastern and Western Canada, we truly have a national presence, with established connections with insurance intermediaries and correspondents throughout the world. Interested candidates please contact Isabel Silveira by forwarding your resume in confidence to Isabel@tredd.ca.We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.