Insurance Internal Auditor
Based downtown Toronto
work for a Global Insurance Leader
Conduct approximately 2-4 Underwriting Audits per quarter and approx.10-12 TPA Claims Audits per year. (TPA Claims Audits additionally supported by our client’s Claims Auditor overseas0.
Carry out full scale operational audits of Managing General Agents (MGAs) and TPA’s operating on behalf of the company and to be conducted according to the company’s audit scope.
• Initial focus would be on US business and at a later stage would be expanded to also include Canada.
• Full onsite review at MGA / TPA location. Carry out all necessary prep work prior to the audit. Collect and review all necessary documentation to assess the risk level and control functions of the MGA / TPA
• Produce Audit report for internal stakeholders which would include the responsible underwriter, Audit & DA Control Team, the company’s Executive Committee and reinsurance partner(s). Emphasis on risk level assessment and the assignment of recommendations where appropriate.
• Administer Audits in the company’s audit tool “teammate+”
• Communicate recommendations to the MGA/TPA and assignment of Red, Amber or Green score to each. Follow up with the MGA / TPA and work with them until resolution of findings.
• Maintain strong exchange and coordination with the DA Control and Audit department in Hannover Germany.
• Carryout on short notice due diligence reviews of new business partners.
Certified International Auditor (CIA) Designation
CIP or CRM Insurance Designation
Minimum of 5 years of Audit experience in the insurance industry as either an internal or external auditor.
Experience in auditing, underwriting, finance and claims functions.
If interested in applying to this opportunity please contact Antonella Leone via email at email@example.com or call at 416-868-6711 x 226.