HUB Financial Inc., Canada’s largest Life Insurance Managing General Agency is looking for a self-motivated Dealer Services Administrator to work out of our Woodbridge, Ontario office. The ideal candidate for this role is someone with a high attention to detail and a strong team approach with data entry processing experience. This position is responsible for:
- Performing daily and monthly reconciliation including investigation of errors and exception processing
- Providing system access and first level trouble-shooting
- Assisting with new advisor onboarding
- In cooperation with other departments managing maintenance of advisor information and corrections
- Responsible for identifying and correcting trade, account and feed errors.
- Maintain accurate tracking of leverage accounts
- Involved in statement creation, review and accurate delivery
- Working with internal customers to resolve back office administrative issues
- Liaising with fund companies/carriers regarding client accounts and process changes
- Assisting with special projects including testing and implementation as assigned
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2 years investment industry experience, back office preferred
- Experience with FundSERV is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented with strong accuracy
- Solid command of MS Office, specifically Excel
- Team player
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, utilizing good priority and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- IFIC Operations Course or CSC not required but asset
HUB Financial Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of HUB International – a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services through offices located across the United States and Canada. HUB International is ranked among the top insurance brokerages in the world.
HUB Financial Inc./HUB Capital Inc., is Canada’s largest Managing General Agency for Life Insurance and Investments. We are looking for people that are self-motivated, career oriented, have a high attention to detail and a strong team approach. If you are looking for a great opportunity to kick start your career, grow and develop both personally and professionally in an open and collaborative environment, we want hear from you! HUB offers competitive salary and benefit packages, and we value work/life balance. We have offices coast to coast, and we are all our connected by our mission: “To be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most. “We work in a fast paced, client oriented environment and want to deliver excellence in everything we do. Our people are our greatest asset! If you are looking for a fun, team environment where you can grow, this is the place for you!” Terri Botosan, President Hub Financial Inc./Hub Capital Inc.