HUB International’s vision is to be the leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. HUB continues to grow and seeking a dynamic Account Assistant to join our Commercial Lines team based in Oakville, Ontario. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business!
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Processing auto liability cards, invoicing, and issuing letters to clients
- Making requests to insurance companies
- Processing documents for both program and mid-market policies
- Confirming to loss payees/mortgagees/lienholders/lessors
- Claims follow ups and reporting
- Scanning and attaching documents in Epic
- Completing insurance certificates using CertExchange
- Preparing of submissions and proposals to clients including “binders” using Policy Works
- Inputting renewals that are not already in policy works
- Service mail sorting/distribution, filing and other general administrative duties
- Preparing finance contacts
- Acting as backup Reception coverage where required
- Other related duties as may be required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- College Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Previous insurance and Epic insurance systems experience an asset
- 1-3 years’ customer service experience
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Strong prioritization, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Team player
- Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
- Integrity – doing things right every time
- Teamwork – working together to maximize results
- Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
- Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International Ontario offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.