HSB BI&I is a leader in providing specialized equipment breakdown insurance. We provide insurance and reinsurance to Canadian and global businesses through our coast to coast network of offices, 4,000 independent insurance brokers and over 50 major insurance companies. HSB BI&I is a member of the Hartford Steam Boiler Group and part of the global Munich Re Group of Companies.
- We have over 140 years of experience and through our modern systems and practices remain unsurpassed in meeting our customers’ needs.
- You can become an expert in your field while enjoying a healthy work/life balance and a collaborative, friendly atmosphere in our offices.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program to our employees.
We invite you to learn more about us at our website: www.munichre.com/hsbbii
The Manager, Process Optimization will focus on process and system optimization to improve workflows and efficiencies. The role is positioned at the processing intersection of our regional offices, claims, and inspection workflows and focuses on supporting high quality and efficient service delivery.
- Previous experience in electronic content management and insurance policy or claims information systems, and data intake practices
- Degree or diploma in a related field of study
- Experience in analyzing and optimizing business operations and digital workflows
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Able to lead cross departmental teams through change
- Thorough knowledge and skills in MS Office, OpenText, CRM, and/or policy or claims management systems
- Six-sigma or lean thinking certification preferred
- Ability to see systematic steps to processes and workflows and opportunities for change
- Experience in change management preferred
Creating and maintaining a work environment that promotes respect, diversity and dignity is important to us. We strive for equality in our workplace, to eliminate employment barriers, and promote a workplace based on principles which align with our company values and promote positive employee practices.
Candidates requiring accommodation during any stage of our selection process should advise us of this; we will strive to work with individuals to find a suitable means to meet their needs.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please quote Job Reference MPO1019-BW and send a covering letter along with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.