HUB International’s vision is to be the leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. HUB continues to grow and seeking a dynamic Commercial Lines Account Assistant to join our Commercial Lines team based in Leamington, Ontario. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people, a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines and are looking for long term growth within the insurance industry. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business!
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Direct and Agency Bill policy invoicing
- Monthly Data clean up and Weekly Expiry reports, eDoc check and Pastdue Reports, Maintaining follow-up on activities in respect to any of the above
- Assist with monthly or weekly audits to confirm transactions processed correctly
- Other duties may be required
- High School Diploma
- Minimum One (1) year of customer service experience
- RIBO licensed or willing to obtain
- Previous insurance experience
- A team player with a great attitude, self-motivation, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products in MS Office specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Effective organizational skills and time management
- Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
- Integrity – doing things right every time
- Teamwork – working together to maximize results
- Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
- Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International Ontario offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.