HUB Financial Inc./HUB Capital Inc., is Canada’s largest Managing General Agency for Life Insurance and Investments. We are looking for people that are self-motivated, career oriented, have a high attention to detail and a strong team approach. If you are looking for a great opportunity to kick start your career, grow and develop both personally and professionally in an open and collaborative environment, we want hear from you! HUB offers competitive salary and benefit packages, and we value work/life balance. Our National Office is conveniently located in Woodbridge and features a newly renovated bright, open-concept workspace that fosters teamwork, collaboration and community. We have offices coast to coast, and we are all our connected by our mission: “To be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.” We work in a fast paced, client oriented environment and want to deliver excellence in everything we do. Our people are our greatest asset! If you are looking for a fun, team environment where you can grow, this is the place for you! Terri Botosan, President Hub Financial Inc./Hub Capital Inc.
HUB Financial Inc., Canada’s largest Life Insurance Managing General Agency is seeking a strong Investment Product Administrator for our Woodbridge, ON office. The purpose of this position is to provide administrative support and process Investment business for advisors. The ideal candidate for this role is someone with knowledge of the investment fund industry, strong administrative skills, customer focused, results oriented and a team player.
This position reports directly to the Supervisor, Investment Division is responsible for
· Act as the first point of contact for all investment advisors and ensure all investment inquiries for Mutual Funds and Segregated Funds are handled in a timely manner.
· Process incoming mutual and segregated fund trades. This includes new account opening, non-financial trades and investment transfers.
· Follow - up on business transactions, data entry, account updates, account openings and process transfers.
· Ensuring transactions are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
· Provide training to advisors on Remote Order Entry and assisting those ROE advisors with trades.
· Identify and correct transaction errors as required.
· Liaise with carriers and fund companies on behalf of the advisors.
· Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
· Post-secondary education.
· Up to one year's related experience.
· Proficiency in typing and working with computer applications.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal).
· Strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve.
· Ability to work efficiently and effectively, utilizing good time management skills.
HUB Financial Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of HUB International – a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services through offices located across the United States and Canada. HUB International is ranked among the top insurance brokerages in the world.