We are working with one of Canada’s leading insurance companies who, due to growth, is looking to hire Personal Lines Insurance Advisors to join their growing team. Looking for either OTL or RIBO licensed professionals to join a great company with potential for future advancements.
Title: Personal Lines Insurance Advisor
- Assist new clients with their home and auto insurance needs
- Obtain all relevant information from client in order to properly underwrite risks
- Upsell/Cross sell to existing clients based on their needs
- Ensure high level of customer service to maintain customer loyalty
- Counsel clients on claims and answer questions
- Handle all escalations in a professional and courteous manner with appropriate follow-up as necessary
- Participate in educational opportunities and professional organizations
- OTL or RIBO licensed. If RIBO, willing to convert to OTL
- 1+ years of personal lines insurance experience
- Post secondary education
- Personal Lines Insurance knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer centric, strong sales and service skills
- Strong digital capability, including social media savvy
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize work
Must be able to worth within the hours of 8am to 9pm, Monday to Friday and 8am to 5pm on Saturdays (37.50-hour work week).
Compensation: Competitive salary, great company bonus plan, paid benefits and pension plan.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416.868.6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavor to respond to each applicant in a timely manner