A busy and reputable independent brokerage are looking to add to their commercial team! They are looking for a talented and independent Commercial Broker to work closely with Underwriters and help maintain their book of business. This will be an excellent opportunity to join a growing team, a supportive environment and work closely with executive leadership!
- Maintaining maximum retention of existing book;
- Attending external client meetings as required;
- Preparing all client services documents (ie. Renewal Summaries, Proposals, Underwriting)
- Liaising with marketing on placements, renewals and midterm policy changes;
- Prepares accurate and comprehensive underwriting submissions.
- Quoting and issuing premium finance contracts as requested;
- Endorses policy wordings based on client requests;
- Maintaining continuing education credits for licensing;
- Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required.
- Level 2 licence, or in the process of obtaining it
- CAIB, CIP or CRM designations are an asset
- 4+ years’ commercial insurance experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to establish and foster strong colleague and client relationships
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Affia at 778-383-9790 ext 104 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.