Commercial Account Manager – White Rock
Are you an up and coming commercial insurance professional who can assess the South Surrey/White Rock area? Then we want to hear from you!
Our Client, a growing and independent family brokerage, specialising in commercial insurance, are seeking an Account Manager to join the team. If you are a multi-tasker a team player (no job is too small), then this could be a great environment for you. Our client believes in working hard and enjoying yourself too, as demonstrated by the monthly wine-Wednesdays.
This position will be working closely with the President/Producer and have the potential to become an Account Executive, if that is the goal.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining maximum retention of existing book;
- Attending external client meetings as required;
- Preparing all client services documents (ie. Renewal Summaries, Proposals, Underwriting)
- Quoting and issuing premium finance contracts as requested;
- Maintaining continuing education credits for licensing;
- Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required;
- Assisting customers on other lines of insurance to support the team.
Skills and experience:
- Ideally 3+ years Commercial Lines experience
- Level 2 Insurance License required
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, TAM and/or Epic
- Friendly professional demeanor with a good sense of business acumen
- Team player
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Affia at 778-383-9790 ext 104 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.