Insurance broker located in Markham is seeking a full-time salaried Personal Lines CSR/ Account Manager to join the Personal Lines team. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work individually or in a team environment.
As a Personal Lines CSR/Account Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of policy applications, accurate quotes, completion of the sale and binding coverage with the best suited market based on the client’s needs;
- Renewal processing, policy changes and endorsement transactions;
- Generating increased sales by cross-selling all other insurance requirements;
- Servicing and growing our personal lines portfolio;
- Advising on insurance matters and recommending appropriate coverage;
- Strong knowledge of products, keeps up to date on insurance related changes and maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of company underwriting guidelines;
- Providing outstanding client service in a professional manner at all times;
- 2+ years insurance experience as a Personal Lines Account Manager.
- Microsoft, Word, Excel, Outlook, Compuquote, TAM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work as a team player and willingness to share ones knowledge with others
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with team members for problem-solving;
- Solid understanding of policy wordings/coverage’s
- CAIB or CIP would be an asset
- Competitive salary and commission packages
- Company Health & Dental Benefits
- A friendly and positive working environment
We thank all applicants for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.