We are looking for an energetic, professional Commercial Service Broker with 3 years minimum commercial lines experience to join our Elmira Team.
Benefits of the position
- Variety of responsibilities means no day is the same.
- Social Interaction with clients, Insurance Company Representatives and Josslin team members.
- A fast paced, friendly environment where you are encouraged to develop personally and professionally
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Recognition as an authority on commercial agriculture insurance in your community.
- Look after all aspects of maintaining assigned commercial clients.
- Make recommendations regarding coverage, products and claims.
- Respond to inquiries from clients and insurance companies.
- Resolve client issues with minimal assistance and disruption
- Effectively represent client and office position to underwriters.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task between a variety of tasks, projects, and deadlines.
- University/College and a valid RIBO License.
The following additional qualifications are helpful, although not mandatory:
- Previous experience in a Commercial Lines environment.
- You hold an industry designation or are working toward one.
- Experience with Power Broker Brokerage Management System and ComXP
How to Apply
Josslin offers a comprehensive benefits package, including an attractive RRSP matching plan, a great office environment and working culture. Interested candidates should submit resume, including cover letter to our Director of Commercial Sales, Cyrus Taghizadeh.
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.