HUB International’s vision is to be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
HUB International has a dynamic Marketing Coordinator role based in our Oakville office reporting to the AVP, Personal Insurance, Group & Retail to support programs across Ontario. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced corporate environment and want to make an impact, this may be the role for you! Superior people, organizational, communication and analytical skills are essential for this position. This is a great opportunity to support our Personal Insurance programs with effective marketing support.
- Assisting with signing and launching on new Group Home & Auto Programs
- Research, recommend and implement programs and initiatives to support employer groups
- Assisting with organization of conferences and trade shows:
- Participating in planning calls
- Compile reports/data, as needed
- Create slides and identify relevant videos, images, quotations, etc.
- Maintain annual event calendar throughout the year
- Collaborating with internal groups
- Data management/analysis/presentation
- Sales activity reports
- Cross sell activity reports including compiling data, tracking trends, etc.
- Prepare monthly reports on marketing activities to support groups and highlight trends
- Assist with the creation of marketing collateral using HUB templates
- Generating incremental sales opportunities in personal insurance
- Executing mass email campaigns
- Generating and validating a prospect list and engaging appropriate HUB sales contact
- Managing and updating social media strategies as it relates to new program launches
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma in Business Administration, with a focus in Marketing or related field
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience working in a corporate environment in sales and/or marketing support role dealing with internal and external clients, data analytics, event management, campaign launches etc.
- Prior experience supporting a sales team desired
- Experience with managing social media marketing strategy
- Proficiency in MS Office and other systems: Word, Excel (pivot tables, V-Lookup, graphs), PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe InDesign or PhotoShop is an asset
- Strong interpersonal (presentations), verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, innovative thinker and solutions focused
- Intellectually curious, driven to learn, resourceful
- Excels in a multi-deadline, fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, prioritization skills
- Ability to be proactive, anticipatory, and handle confidential material
- Strong team player who has the ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to travel within GTA for events
HUB’s Core Values:
- Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
- Integrity – doing things right every time
- Teamwork – working together to maximize results
- Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
- Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.