Our client is in need of a Personal Insurance Advisor who enjoys generating sales through their exceptional customer service. The successful candidate will be embarking on the start of an exciting career as they are supported by one of the most successful firms in the industry. There will be no need for cold calls as you will be trained and taught how to develop your own leads as well as follow up on provided leads. You will receive commissions for every new policy you bring in.
- Sell new business and cross-sell existing business
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Be available for your customers and always give the most accurate and friendly advice possible
- Work with management to set targets and the create action plans to reach them
- Identify potential customers and their needs in order to provide proactive service
- Service your policies and ensure that all information remains up to date
- Develop insurance quotes and close sales
Our client is one of the largest property and casualty insurers in all of Canada. They have achieved this feat by establishing guidelines and structure that allow their employees to focus on what they do best without having to sweat the small things. They understand that the labour market in insurance in Canada is extremely competitive and they treat their employees as such. They believe in helping their employees grow so that they can add to the already impressive collective knowledge of their team. They want to be where you spend your career from start to finish.
You focus on strong customer satisfaction to generate referrals that you can then turn into clients. Quality of quantity is your mantra. You like working in a collaborative environment with like minded individuals. The idea of working for a family oriented brokerage is something that has always appealed to you.
- Level 1 Insurance License
- Solid understanding of personal lines insurance and a number of company portals
- Quick learner who is not afraid to ask questions
- Able to build relationships with customers and coworkers alike
- Able to convey messages in many different forms to many different types of people
- Work well within a small team
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-952-5077 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.