Our client, a large successful brokerage, is looking for a Commercial Auto Account Executive to join their growing team.
You will be he inherting an existing book of business and using your flair for exceptional service to recognize and pursue new business oportunities.
- Maintain a diary of prospective and current clients and follow-up on sales leads
- Build relationships with current clients, asking for referrals, generating new business and increasing retention
- Ensure that all notes to file are completed after each transaction
- Provide friendly, professional service to clients
- Manage and maintain fleet accounts
- Return all customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Ensure work is prompt, efficient and accurate
- Remain proactive in forseeing and meeting the needs of each client
- Attend and actively participate in industry and company events/meetings specifically in the area of transportation
- Continue professional development in order to enhance skills and abilities
- Ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of relevant experience and be fluent with ICBC rules/regulations
- Must have great communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of customer service needed
- Must have a positive attitude and be a real team player
- Level 2 license
- Ability to travel within the Lower Mainland to service clients
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Affia at 778-383-9790 ext 104 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.