We Have an Opportunity in Amherstburg for an Insurance Professional to Join our Team of Experts. We are Currently Hiring a Motivated Insurance Broker with the Experience to Deliver Superior Service to New and Existing Clients.
- Develop Relationships with New And Existing Clients to Counsel them on their Insurance Needs.
- Obtain All Relevant Underwriting Information and Best Apply in a Multi-Company Environment.
- Ensure a High Level of Customer Service to Maintain Customer Loyalty.
- Timely Processing of all Related Documentation as Required.
- Participate in Industry Education Opportunities.
- Registered Insurance Broker of Ontario (RIBO) License.
- 3+ years Insurance Sales and Service Experience.
- Post-Secondary Education.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Ability to Self Manage and Prioritize Work.
- Proficient Computer Skills with Knowledge of Company Portals and Power Broker an Asset.
- Commercial Insurance Experience an Asset.
Type of Postion:
This Position is FullTime. Must be able to work within the hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com.We appreciate all interest in this position. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.