What are we are looking for?
- A Self-Starter and go-getter
- A can’t-stop-won't-stop attitude
- A game changer - Out-of-the-box thinker who transforms problems into solutions, ideas into action, plans into results.
- A knowledge seeker: Insatiable desire to learn, motivated by continuous learning with a hunger to grow.
- A trusted Advisor. Lives integrity and delivers on promises
We're changing the world of benefits to help companies seamlessly administer their payroll and benefits through our Brightreach Service Team. The Business Development Specialist will share our new services with businesses of all sizes buy building off existing relationships and prospecting new ones. In addition to selling to LIG new clients you will let existing clients know how our services meet their needs and work with the other departments to ensure we are able to meet all client needs.
What will you do?
- Identify prospects
- Move opportunities through the sales cycle
- Close Business
- Transition New Clients to service
What you will bring:
- Cold calling sales experience, with an assertive, positive and persistent style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated, self-starter with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as being a collaborative team member
- Goal oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed targets
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- High energy sales culture
- Company pension plan (RRSP)
- Education and career development support
- Continuing education reimbursement program
- Sales achievement vacations, awards and bonus compensation
- Positive work culture and environment
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Fun team environment with family-like atmosphere
About Lawrie Insurance Group
The Lawrie Insurance Group Inc., is one of Canada’s leading, privately-owned, multi-disciplined insurance brokerage, specializing in commercial and personal insurance, employee benefits and group retirement solutions. With a staff of over 100 dedicated professionals, the Lawrie Insurance Group has become one of the largest and most trusted insurance organizations in Canada and ranks in the top 5% of insurance brokerages in Canada. The Lawrie Insurance Group is a member of the Canadian Broker Network (CBN), Intersure and Globex International, giving it affiliated offices across Canada, the United States and globally
Please forward your resume and cover letter via email indicated.
Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this exciting opportunity.
Lawrie Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.