Commercial Customer Account Manager
- Service existing commercial lines business in accordance with company standards
- Handle client requests for policy changes
- Process all documentation
- Review commercial renewals and make appropriate suggestions for coverages, changes and remarket when necessary
- Prepare applications and required additional documents, Submit quotes to market.
- Assist producers with underwriting, marketing and endorsements
- Current RIBO license
- CAIB or other designation (or working towards)
- Minimum 2 years Commercial insurance experience.
- Farm Insurance experience is an asset
- Working knowledge of company portals
- Strong knowledge of Power Broker, Policyworks and Compuquote
- Working knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong customer service experience
- Maintaining professional relationships with underwriters, co-workers and clients
- High performance team player
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail & accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, and follow-up on uncompleted tasks in a timely manner
Our office is located in Newmarket, Ontario. We are an independent brokerage that has served York Region for over 65 year.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Salary based upon experience. Fully paid benifits after 3 months.
Interested candidates, please contact Amy Seilis at email@example.com.