Location: Kitchener Department: Personal Lines
Contact: April Parlee, Director of Client Experience, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for great people to join our Kitchener team! The Personal Service Broker position will give you the chance to work directly with clients in a supportive work environment.
Benefits of the position
- Variety of responsibilities means no day is the same.
- Includes a combination of in office and work from home. All work from home hardware is provided.
- Social Interaction with clients, Insurance Company Representatives and Josslin team members.
- A fast paced, friendly environment where you are encouraged to develop personally and professionally
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Recognition as an authority on personal insurance in your community.
- Look after all aspects of maintaining assigned personal clients.
- Make recommendations regarding coverage, products and claims.
- Respond to inquiries from clients and insurance companies.
- Resolve client issues with minimal assistance and disruption
- Effectively represent client and office position to underwriters.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task between a variety of tasks, projects, and deadlines.
The following qualifications are required:
- University or College and a valid RIBO License.
The following qualifications are helpful, although not mandatory:
- Prior experience in a Personal Insurance environment
- You hold an industry designation or are working toward one
- Experience with Power Broker Brokerage Management System and Compuquote
How to Apply
Josslin offers a comprehensive benefits package, including an attractive RRSP matching plan, a great office environment and working culture. Interested candidates should submit resume, including cover letter to our Director of Client Experience, April Parlee. (email@example.com)
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.