HUB International’s vision is to be the leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry.
HUB continues to grow and we are seeking a dynamic Commercial Lines Account Manager, IBU to join our Personal Lines team, on an existing book of business, based in Wallaceburg, Ontario. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business!
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Provide clients on an existing book of business with prompt, courteous and professional service
- Prepare client renewal & re-marketing packages, policies, submissions, binders, letters & invoices
- Effectively balance demands & priorities to ensure all job functions are met daily without delay
- Review policy documentation for accuracy and completeness, ensure effective workflow management
- Analyze client coverage, exposures and loss experience to determine risk requirements
- Contribute to retention and new business goals, identify cross-selling & upselling opportunities
- Resolve client concerns and complaints while ensuring that excellent service standards are met
- Back-up to front-desk duties such as greet clients, answer phone calls & take payments where required
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by manager
- High School Diploma and relatable work experience required
- Minimum of 2 years’ insurance industry experience
- RIBO, OTL License, or Applied Epic experience an asset
- Highly ambitious self-starter, works well independently and pro-active/solution focused
- A team player with a great attitude, self-motivation, & the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborates respectfully and effectively; values mentorship of experienced team members
- Able to learn new software systems and follow ongoing changes to workflows
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong organization, time and client management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written and verbal
- Willingness to obtain RIBO License, training path provided
- Consistently exhibits all of HUB’s Core Values
- Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educated risk taking.
- Integrity – doing the right thing every time.
- Teamwork – working together to maximize results.
- Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service – serving our customers, communities, and colleagues.
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
HUB Total Rewards:
Monday to Friday Work Schedule
Employee Discounts on Personal Home & Auto Policies
35 hour work week
Education Reimbursement Program
HUB Employee Referral Program – Award for successful hires
Corporate Cell Phone Program
Paid Sick Days
HUB Days – Paid Personal Days
Health & Wellness Initiatives
Group RRSP Company Matching Program up to 2% of Base Salary
Group Benefits Plan (Health & Dental)
Corporate Discounts on Gym Membership
Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
Career development & advancement opportunities
Early closure, Friday before stat holiday
Employee Engagement & Social Committee