We’ve been doing things differently for 180 years. Innovation and compassion are in our DNA. Today, our mission is to change insurance for the good of our customers and communities.
We are at the cusp of making big audacious moves to leap into the next phase of growth. Our Change and Communications Lead will be responsible for unlocking value from all change management interventions by working on change projects like transformation of business processes, systems, technology, organization structures, communication tools and drive adoption of new practices to catapult us towards our “Next Horizon”. Equipped with all the knowledge and experience in change management, the person will be leading, driving and implementing organization wide interventions that maximize change adoption. With transformation offering us a unique growth opportunity, the role will focus on assessing change readiness, deploying tools and levers to be change ready, strategizing communication to enable faster adoption and running communication campaigns to assess and improve impact for realization of value from all central change management initiatives.
What you’ll do:
• Partner with stakeholders in the organization to develop right climate for change and build employee advocacy for embracing change agenda across the board
• Plan, drive and implement central change management activities, track delivery and deploy mechanism for continuous feedback
• Formulate communication strategy to build efficacy from designated communication outcomes (Right Content-Right People-Right Time)
• Create change partners and advocates among employees by pitching relevant stories about momentum leading to success through change
• Design and develop vision aligned, strategy led, high impact communication content to ensure clarity, consistency and coherence of all central communication
• Identify communication opportunities and develop plan for dissemination via various communication medium like social media, website, intranet, newsletters etc.
• Assess the change impact around targeted outcomes, measure success and conduct feedback analysis through FGDs, surveys and other tools
• Provide inputs for training efforts to prepare the organization and teams
• Document progress against plan, communicate achievement against key milestones and share employee success with different groups on various platforms
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 5 years in a change management and communications role
• Strong vision and achievement orientation in a disruptive ambiguous ecosystem
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills with an ability to adapt quickly
• Demonstrated experience articulating a vision, translating it into executable strategy and driving cross-functional teams to deliver against the plan
• Adaptability and flexibility in the face of continuous change and navigating through ambiguity in a result-centric and delivery-led environment
• Experience in planning and facilitating change initiatives with multiple stakeholders