We’re in the process of growing our team and we’re looking for an Actuarial Analyst who loves all things data and can offer a unique background and point of view. Our Actuaries collaborate as a dynamic team to build, create and implement pricing models, reserving models and predictive analytics that support our strategy and our mission to help change insurance for good.
If you enjoy creating innovative solutions and working with an experienced team of actuaries, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
What you’ll need to succeed:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science, Economics, Statistics, Math or any analytically oriented field of study
• Successful completion of at least two CAS Exams
• 1-year actuarial experience in a co-op capacity within the Property and Casualty and/or Life Insurance industry
• Flexible, creative approach to work, a willingness to challenge the status quo and drive continuous improvement
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to explain complex technical concepts
• Accuracy, thoroughness, creativity, and strong attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
At Gore Mutual you’ll work with a team of experienced Actuaries and have the opportunity to really see your contributions make a difference. We also offer:
• Competitive total compensation with a bonus incentive program
• Flexible Benefits from the day you join
• Pension and savings programs to help support your current and future financial security
• An onsite fitness centre and wellness programs that support your mental and physical health
• Leadership and professional development opportunities