We’re in the process of growing our team and we’re looking for a Senior Actuarial Analyst who loves all things data and can offer a unique background and point of view. Our Actuaries collaborate as a dynamic team to build, create and implement pricing models, reserving models and other predictive analytics that support our strategy and our mission to help change insurance for good.
If you enjoy creating innovative solutions, working with an experienced team of actuaries, and mentoring others, this is the opportunity for you.
What you’ll need to succeed:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science, Economics, Statistics, Math or any analytically oriented field of study
• Successful completion of at least five CAS Exams
• ACAS designation preferred
• Minimum 3 years’ actuarial experience within the Property and Casualty and/or Life Insurance industry
• Experience in machine learning and data science techniques considered an asset
• Flexible, creative approach to work, a willingness to challenge the status quo and drive continuous improvement
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to explain complex technical concepts
• Accuracy, thoroughness, creativity, and strong attention to detail with the ability to see the big picture
What’s in it for you?
At Gore Mutual you’ll work with a team of experienced Actuaries and have the opportunity to really see your contributions make a difference. We also offer:
• Competitive total compensation with a bonus incentive program
• Flexible Benefits from the day you join
• Pension and savings programs to help support your current and future financial security
• An onsite fitness centre and wellness programs that support your mental and physical health
• Leadership and professional development opportunities