BRANCH MANAGER – Sudbury Office
Since 1962, Rivet Insurance has been providing top quality service to its personal and commercial clients through the experience of its dedicated team of professionals. Founded in Sturgeon Falls, the organization has expanded to include offices in North Bay, Sudbury, Chelmsford, Mattawa, Timmins and Sault Ste Marie as well as partnerships with Tench-MacDiarmid locations in New Liskeard and Englehart.
Rivet Insurance is seeking a permanent full time Branch Manager for our Sudbury office. Reporting directly to the President, the Branch Manager is responsible for ensuring quality service is delivered to our clients by all staff while overseeing the day to day operations of the office. The Branch Manager is the first point of contact for the frontline employees in addressing any and all of their concerns.
Job Status: Permanent – Full Time
Salary Range: $60,088 - $73,182
The successful candidate will have four (4) weeks of paid vacation, six (6) paid personal days and will be eligible for our group benefit plan and retirement savings plan which includes a contribution matching program.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee daily operations of the office, ensuring that tasks are completed and customers are receiving first rate customer service
- Work towards achieving continued office/company growth
- Ensure a harmonious work environment; address issues in a timely fashion
- Keep abreast of new developments/trends in the field of insurance
- Post-secondary education in insurance, commerce, business administration, or a related field and three (3) years’ experience preferred
- RIBO licensed with preference given to those applicants who possess CAIB and/or CIP designations
- Well-versed in both personal lines and commercial lines insurance
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Superior problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Marketing and selling skills
- Bilingualism an asset
Applicants should send a cover letter and detailed resume to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rivet Insurance is an equal opportunity employer.
Should you require accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources.