- Manage personal lines/ high net worth client portfolio
- Maintain renewals and expiry lists
- Accurate note updates on clients files
- You will assist clients with Autoplan transactions.
- Responsible for cancellation and past due notifications
- Meet and exceed targets
- Responsible for portfolio growth and renewal retention
- Assist other insurance areas when needed
- Level 2 Insurance Licence
- 2+ years experience in Personal Lines/High Net Clients
- Experience with Epic an advantage
- Excellent technical knowledge, Outlook, Excel, company portals etc
- Creative, positive, team player and can work on in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Polished presentation skills
If you meet or exceed these requirements and qualifications, please contact Paul Mulcahy at 778-383-9790, x 101 or email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this opportunity and they will give you more details.
DGA Careers is Canada’s only national Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry, since 1986. Our deep industry experience, knowledge and strong relationships enable us to connect leading insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms with the most talented mid to senior level professionals for each individual leadership role.