Are you a polished and professional personal lines broker? Join our client as a Senior Private Client Services Account Manager! This is a great opportunity to join a well-established mid-sized family run brokerage, who have an excellent culture and leadership in place. This is a senior role with lots of potential for growth (the potential to move into a leadership position!). After onboarding (and of course Covid) there is a continued potential to work some days from home.
Who you are:
You are a dynamic and polished professional who prides themselves on their client service and can always remain one step ahead of their client needs. You are open to new ideas, progressive and keen to learn.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the existing book: renewals, cover letters, coverage quotations and evaluations as required, maintenance of expiry list
- Updating notes on client files
- Past due notices, cancellation notices and claims notices
- Growth of portfolio – minimum of 2%
- Renewal retention: PL 96%
- Insurance Company memos
- Issuance of Binders and Certificates
- Supporting ICBC Transactions as required **for Private Client Service Clients only** (ICBC experience is considered an asset but not required)
- Support 1 community event a year
- Level 2 licence
- 2-5 years of experience in Personal Lines broking
- At least 2+ years dealing with High Net Worth clients
- Professional and polished presentation skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Able to handle complex insurance cases and quotes
- Familiar with Power Broker (considered an asset)
- Competent with Insurance Company Portals
- Competent with underwriting guidelines for each company
- Able to efficiently use PowerQuote/Evaluations (considered an asset)
- Remarketing of business as required
- Basic Word and Excel
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Affia at 778-383-9790 ext 104 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.