My client is one of Canada’s top MGA’s that is looking for an Underwriter for their fast growing book of small to medium sized enterprise business.
Title: P&C Underwriter
Location: Downtown Toronto
- Underwrite incoming new business
- Maintain existing renewal book
- Negotiate accordingly
- Ensure a high level of customer service at all times
- Monitor portfolio and broker results as required
- 2 + years of commercial P&C underwriting experience
- Post-secondary education
- CIP or current enrolled
- Strong industry knowledge
- Ability to work well in a fast paced busy environment
- Strong communication skills
- Very organized with strong time management abilities
Compensation: Competitive compensation, benefits, bonus
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416.868.6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.